Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo 2006
The year 42 in December 2007
Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo (Chinese: 香港國際工業出品展銷會, or in short 工展會) is a large expo of local products held yearly in Hong Kong, at Victoria Park. It is organized by The Chinese Manufacturers' Association of Hong Kong.
The expo has been held 43 times. The 2008 event had an attendance of 2.16 million people, and took in sales of HK$270 million in its 23 days, which was 20 percent more than in 2007.
In 2004, an additional version of the Expo was held outside of Hong Kong for the first time, at the Exhibition Centre in Shanghai.
- ^ Wong, Adele (15 December 2008). "Traffic up but sales down, traders claim", The Standard. Retrieved on 2009-07-01
- ^ Lau, Nickkita (24 March 2009). "Expo boss aims for center stage", The Standard. Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ^ So, Peter (5 January 2009). "Record crowds and sales at expo", South China Morning Post, p. 2.
- ^ Ng Yuk-hang (19 January 2009). "Traders are confident ahead of Lunar New Year fair: Fun products offered to mark the coming Year of the Ox", South China Morning Post, p. 3.
- ^ Lai, Chloe (3 June 2004). "HK brands on show in Shanghai", South China Morning Post, p. 3.