Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal|
Several ferry companies operate routes that depart from the China Ferry Terminal, including:
- Chu Kong Passenger Transport (CKS), which operates services to Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Shunde, Panyu, Jiangmen, Dongguan, Heshan, Gaoming, Kaiping, Taishan, Doumen and Zhaoqing in mainland China.
- Panyu Nansha Port Passenger Transport Company, which operates a 1h15-minute catamaran service to Nansha in mainland China.
- Cotai Jet, which operates a 1-hour service to Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal
- TurboJET, with ferries every 30 minutes to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal.
Several KMB routes serve the China Ferry Terminal:
- Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal
- Tuen Mun Ferry Pier—The third cross-border ferry terminal in Hong Kong
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal.|
|This article about a Hong Kong building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|