Hong Kong Cricket Club
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
They are members of the 2017 Hong Kong Premiership. Hong Kong Cricket Club is a cricket as well as rugby union club based in Hong Kong. The rugby team plays in the HKRFU Premiership. They were renamed Leighton Asia HKCC for sponsorship reasons. 9,000-capacity Aberdeen Sports Ground is their home for rugby union matches. The rugby union team's current official name is Herbert Smith Freehills HKCC.
The Hong Kong Cricket Club was founded in 1851 and is the oldest cricket club in Asia. The Club has provided Cricket, Sports & Recreational activities for over 160 years in Hong Kong.
The club has a Tavern, two bars and The Willow Room Restaurant, which serves Chinese cuisine as part of its complex.
Bold denotes international players
Head Coach - Deacon Manu
Note: Flags indicate national union as has been defined under WR eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-WR nationality.
- Andrew Hall - Scotland international. Former Newport Gwent Dragons and Glasgow Warriors player.
- Ian Wilson - Scotland U19 international. Former Exeter Chiefs player.
- Simon Leung - Hong Kong international.
- Simon Smith - Hong Kong international.
- Ed Haynes - Hong Kong international.
- Tom McQueen - Hong Kong international.
- Alex McQueen - Hong Kong international.
- Mark Komar - Hong Kong international.
- Kenneth Hsieh - Hong Kong international.
- Renaud Chavanis - Hong Kong international.
- Joe Li - Hong Kong international.
- Andrey Dailly - Hong Kong international.
- Tom Nelson - Hong Kong international.