Hong Kong Economic Times
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Owner(s)||Hong Kong Economic Times Holdings|
|Founded||26 Jan 1988|
|Political alignment||Financial & Professional|
|Headquarters||6/F, Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point Hong Kong|
The Hong Kong Economic Times (abbreviated as the HKET) is a financial daily newspaper in Hong Kong. It was founded by Lawrence S P Fung (Chinese: 馮紹波), (chairman), Perry Mak (managing director), Arthur Shek Kang-chuen (Chinese: 石鏡泉)(executive director) and other founders with a HK$20 million investment in 1988.
Magazine tie-ins with HKET
- Money Times (weekly:Mondays) – information about stock market trends, wealth management, foreign exchange and funds. Financial experts give tips for investment.
- Property Times (weekly:Saturdays) – a property magazine with features and practical tips for transactions, interior design; also cover properties in the mainland. (Also for retail sale)
A digital edition of HKET, hket.com, covers the content from the print edition and a news archive since 2005.
HKET ET-Learning Online English Learning System
ET-Learning was launched in 2009 with a newly developed Online English Learning System focusing on New Senior Secondary (NSS) curriculum structure. With over 90 text types, 5,000 vocabulary items etc. to polish listening, reading and writing skills, students can learn and progress at their own pace, while enhancing their English proficiency step by step. ET-Learning System is mainly targeting secondary 4 & 5 students, while junior secondary vocabulary on tourism is designed for junior students.
Other HKET school publications subscription
- Econ School《校園經濟》(Mondays and Thursdays)
- Liberal Studies《通識教育》(Mondays and Thursdays)
- English Street《英語街》(Mondays and Thursdays)
- School Chinese《校園中文》(Thursdays)
- Together with daily online version of HKET
- Monday to Saturday. Some dates are skipped such as public holidays or days before and after them.
- Official website (in Chinese)