Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London
18 Bedford Square,|
London WC1B 3JA,
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government (HKSARG),|
Hong Kong SAR (HKSAR)
The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office London (Traditional Chinese: 香港駐倫敦經濟貿易辦事處 Pinyin: Xiānggǎng Zhù Lúndūn Jīngjì Màoyì Bànshì Chù) is Hong Kong's representation in the United Kingdom. As one of the Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong does not have and is not empowered to have representation or representative missions outside Hong Kong at the rank of a full Embassy.
The office is located at 18 Bedford Square in the City of Westminster in central London; the building also houses the London office of the London Representative Office of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. It was previously located at 6 Grafton Street.
The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office Act 1996  confers a number of immunities and privileges on HKETO London either in line with or similar to provisions of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations afforded or accorded to consulates-general and consulates of high commissions and embassies, consulates-general and consulates, codified in the United Kingdom as the Consular Relations Act 1968.
Past Directors-General include:
- John Tsang (1997-1999)
- Carrie Lam (2004–2006)
- Sarah Wu (2005-2010) 
- Agnes Allcock (2010-2013)
- Erica Ng (2013-2015)
- Priscilla To (2015-)
- "The London Diplomatic List" (PDF). 14 December 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 December 2013.
- "Contact Us." Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London. Retrieved 21 January 2009.
- "Libraries Archived 8 May 2009 at the Wayback Machine.." City of Westminster. Retrieved 21 January 2009.
- "Organisation of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London".
- Item for Establishment Subcommittee of Finance Committee, Legislative Council, 3 May 2006
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office Act 1996
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office Bill, Hansard, 25 November 1996
- LETTER: Hong Kong's road to democracy, The Independent, 23 August 1995
- Our Responsibilities.
- "Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department – Issue 6 (1999 June)". Customs.gov.hk. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Mr John Tsang Chun-wah, GBM, JP, Financial Secretary". GovHK. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. September 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Mrs Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor, GBS, JP, Chief Secretary for Administration". GovHK. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. May 2014. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- Bun Tower adds Hong Kong excitement to London, 12 November 2006
- New Director-General of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, assumes office, 22 September 2010
- New Director-General of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, assumes office, 15 February 2013
- New Director-General of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, assumes office, 20 October 2015