Hong Kong International Printing and Packaging Fair
Hong Kong International Printing and Packaging Fair is an international trade show organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and CIEC Exhibition Company (HK) Limited, held annually (usually in April) at the AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong. The fair brings together under one roof top suppliers from the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Asia Pacific region. Their products and services include book printing, business printing, digital printing, gift packaging, food packaging, cosmetics packaging and medicine packaging. Suppliers and manufacturers offer products and services for trade buyers from around the world.
In 2009, the fair attracted 11,324 buyers from 108 countries and regions, 60% of whom were from overseas. The fair coincides with a peak sourcing season in Hong Kong and Guangdong, bringing thousands more buyers to the region. The world’s largest gifts fair, HKTDC Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair, and a large-scale well-established trade fair in Guangzhou will take place at the same time.
- Williams, Ann (April 3, 2006). "Cutting-edge products in one exciting package". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "The Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging Fair 2009". Packaging South Asia. November 7, 2008. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- Brooks, Josh (February 28, 2008). "Analysis: The rise and rise of a new print dynasty". Print Week. Retrieved November 27, 2009.
- Official website
- [Press release]http://hkprintpackfair.hktdc.com/press_rel/press_main.htm
- "Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging Fair 2009". China-Italy Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
|This Hong Kong–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|