Hong Kong Science Park
|Hong Kong Science Park|
The Hong Kong Science Park (HKSTP; Chinese: 香港科學園) is a science park in Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong. It sits on the Tolo Harbour waterfront, near the Chinese University of Hong Kong. The park is administered by the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, a statutory body established in 2001. Reclamation for the Science Park site at the southern part of the area was completed in December 1999.
Hong Kong Science Park provides a campus-like environment of 330,000 square metres marketed for high-technology enterprises. It is designed to accommodate companies of all sizes and stages of development and to promote interaction and innovation at both a local and global level.
- Bus route: 43P, 43S, 74D, 74P, 82C, 263A, 271B, 272A, 272K, 272S, 274P
- Minibus route: 27, 27A, 27B
- University station (MTR)
- "DEVB - Pak Shek Kok Development (466)". www.devb.gov.hk. Retrieved 2020-10-14.
- "Sha Tin District" (PDF). Electoral Affairs Commission. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Tai Po District (Sheet 1)" (PDF). Electoral Affairs Commission. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- http://www.kmb.hk Kowloon Motor Bus Company
- http://www.td.gov.hk/transport_in_hong_kong/public_transport/minibuses/green/gmb_online_guide/new_territories_gmb_routes/index.htm Archived 2008-08-02 at the Wayback Machine Transport Department