Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2010)|
The Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair is a timepiece trade show held annually in Hong Kong. It is organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), Hong Kong Watch Manufacturers Association Ltd., and The Federation of Hong Kong Watch Trades and Industries Ltd. The fair showcases both Hong Kong and international labels, and also serves a platform for participants to exchange information and market intelligence.The five-day-long trade fair is opened every year in the beginning of September at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Special highlights of the fair include Brand Name Gallery, an attractive setting for fashionable timepieces by top brands, and Pageant of Eternity, designed to highlight the beauty and craftsmanship of watches at the high end of the spectrum.
The fair was established in 1982.
- Brand Name Gallery (Brand Name Watches & Clocks)
- Complete Watches & Clocks
- Part & Components
- Machinery/ Equipment
- Trade Services
- Strandberg, Keith W. (October 28, 2009). "Hong Kong watch & clock fair 2009 – show report". Europa Star. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- Michel, Arnoux (September 21, 2009). "Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair 2009 - Les vitrines à la loupe". WorldTempus (in French). Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- Official website
- "World's Largest Timepiece Event Opens". Asia Media. 2009-09-11. Retrieved 27 November 2009.[dead link]
- "Hong Kong Watch and Clock Fair 2009". ForeignerCN.com. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
|This Hong Kong–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|