Hong Leong Financial Group
|Hong Leong Credit Berhad|
|Publicly traded company|
|Traded as||MYX: 1082|
|Founded||6 September 1968|
|Headquarters||Level 8, Wisma Hong Leong, 18, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia and China|
|Quek Leng Chan, Chairman|
Tan Kong Khoon, CEO
|Revenue|| MYR 4.5 billion (2016)|
MYR 4.5 billion (2015)
| MYR 2.6 billion (2016)|
MYR 3.0 billion (2015)
|Total assets|| MYR 210.5 billion (2016)|
MYR 202.4 billion (2015)
Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (MYX: 1082) is a conglomerate based in Malaysia. Founded as a trading company in 1963 by Quek Leng Chan and Kwek Hong Png, the company controls 14 listed companies involved in the financial services, manufacturing, distribution, property and infrastructure development. The group's shares are listed on stock exchanges of Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila and Europe.
- Hong Leong Bank
- HLG Capital
- HL Assurance
- Guoco Group
- Guoco Leisure Ltd - the holding company (listed on Singapore Exchange) of an international hospitality and leisure group, operating through a subsidiary GLH Hotels Limited (glh.) headquartered in London, UK.
- M&C International Limited,
- Sole-distributor of Yamaha Motorcycle in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Joint venture with Yamaha for an assembling plant in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
- Malaysian Newsprint Industries Sdn Bhd (33.65 percent)
and many more (sources http://www.hongleong.com/index.html)
Hume Cemboard Industries (HCI), a Hong Leong subsidiary, is a manufacturer of building materials. HCI's principal activities are manufacturing, sales and marketing of building materials namely PRIMABOARD - cellulose fibre reinforced cement board.
Malaysian Newsprint Industries
Malaysian Newsprint Industries is a Hong Leong subsidiary, is the only newsprint producer in Malaysia.
- "GuocoLeisure Limited". Hong Leong Group. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
|This Malaysian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|