(Redirected from Hongjia Huang)
Professor Huang developed coupling wave theory in the field of microwave theory. He led a research team that successfully developed single-mode optical fibers in 1980.
- "Coupling Mode and Imperfect Waveguide", New York Institute of Technology (thesis), 1981.
- "Coupled Mode Theory", 1984.
- "Microwave approach to highly-irregular fiber optics", Wiley and Sons, 1997.
- 黄宏嘉 (in Chinese). Chinese Academy of Sciences. Archived from the original on 17 July 2010. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Hong-Jia HUANG". The Electromagnetics Academy of Zhejiang University. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- Hongjia Huang (1984). Coupled mode theory: As applied to microwave and optical transmission. VSP. ISBN 978-90-6764-033-6. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- Hongjia Huang (1998). Microwave approach to highly-irregular fiber optics. Wiley. ISBN 978-0-471-31023-5. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
|This biographical article about a Chinese scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|