Hongkou Football Stadium
|Broke ground||February 22, 1998|
|Opened||March 14, 1999|
|Shanghai Greenland Shenhua F.C.
Shanghai Guotai Jun'an Yongbo Women's F.C.
Hongkou Football Stadium (simplified Chinese: 虹口足球场; traditional Chinese: 虹口足球場; pinyin: Hóngkǒu Zúqiúchǎng) is a football stadium in Shanghai, China. Located in Hongkou District, the stadium has a maximum capacity of 33,060. The stadium was re-built in 1999, over the previous 46-year-old Hongkou Stadium, a general use sports stadium now replaced by the Shanghai Stadium. It is adjacent to Lu Xun Park.
The stadium has 3 squash courts inside and a climbing wall, which was rebuilt in early 2009. The stadium is currently used mostly for football matches and it is the home stadium of local football team Shanghai Greenland Shenhua F.C.. It also hosted the final of the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup. The stadium also is the home of Shanghai Guotai Jun'an Yongbo Women's F.C., a local women's football team, from 2016 season on.
In 2013 Hongkou Football Stadium was the host of the National Electronic Sports Tournament (NEST).
- Mariah Carey：November 15 & 16, 2003 - Charmbracelet World Tour
- Whitney Houston：July 22, 2004
- Backstreet Boys: September 26, 2004
- Linkin Park: November 18, 2007 - Minutes to Midnight World Tour , audience: 25,000
- Kylie Minogue: November 29, 2008 - KylieX2008
- Mariah Carey: October 19, 2014 - The Elusive Chanteuse Show
- Linkin Park: July 22, 2015 - The Hunting Party Tour
- Daum pictures
- (Chinese) Official Site
- Atmosphere at Hongkou Stadium
- Stadium picture
- Stadium pictures
The Home Depot Center
|FIFA Women's World Cup
|This article about a China sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|