Honjō Station (Fukuoka)
|Location||25-14 Rikimaru-machi, Yahatanishi, Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka
|Operated by||JR Kyūshū|
|Line(s)||Chikuhō Main Line|
|Passengers (2006)||1,165 daily|
Honjō Station (本城駅? Honjō-eki) is a railway station on the Kyūshū Railway Company (JR Kyūshū) Chikuhō Main Line (also known as the Wakamatsu Line) in Yahatanishi-ku, Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan.
|1||■ Chikuhō Main Line||for Futajima and Wakamatsu|
|2||■ Chikuhō Main Line||for Orio, Nakama, and Nōgata|
The station opened in 2003.
|Chikuhō Main Line|
- Honjō Athletic Stadium - 2 km northeast
- University of Occupational and Environmental Health Japan - 1 km northwest
- Kitakyushu Science and Research Park - 3 km north
The nearest bus stops for Kitakyushu City Buses are each approximately 500 meters from the north exit.
- Rikimaru-machi (力丸町?), located northeast of the station
- Ōura-Itchōme (大浦1丁目?), located southwest of the station
There is also a taxi stand outside the station's north exit.
- Honjō Station (Japanese)
|This Fukuoka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|