Honky-Tonk Stardust Cowboy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Honky-Tonk Stardust Cowboy|
|Studio album by|
|Genre||Rock, country, folk, singer/songwriter|
|Label||Originally released on Atco Records|
Reissue & Remaster on Collectors' Choice
|Jonathan Edwards chronology|
All tracks composed by Jonathan Edwards; except where indicated
- "Stop and Start It All Again"
- "Longest Ride"
- "Give Us a Song"
- "Dues Days Bar"
- "Morning Train" (Traditional)
- "Ballad of Upsy Daisy" (Joe Dolce)
- "It's a Beautiful Day"
- "Sugar Babe" (Jesse Colin Young)
- "Dream Song"
- "Paper Doll" (Johnny S. Black)
- "Honky-Tonk Stardust Cowboy" (Darrell Statler)
- "That's What Our Life Is"
- Jonathan Edwards – vocals, guitar, harmonica, mandolin; bass on "That's What Our Life Is"
- Eric Lilljequist – lead guitar, harmony vocals
- Bill Keith – steel guitar, banjo
- Stuart Schulman – bass guitar, piano, string arrangements
- Richard Adelman – drums
- Dean Adrien – congas
- Chandler Travis – maracas
- Elena Mezzetti – arrangement on "Morning Train"
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|