Honour Among Thieves (disambiguation)
|Look up honour among thieves in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honour among thieves is the concept that criminals do not compromise the activities of other criminals (see also Omertà). It can also mean that even corrupt or criminal individuals can possess some form of honor, justice, or moral code.
It may also refer to:
- Honour Among Thieves, last novel of H. C. Bailey 1947
- Honour Among Thieves, novel by Jeffrey Archer 1993
- Honour Among Thieves, by Donald Thomas (mystery writer) 1991
- Honor Among Thieves, by James S. A. Corey 2014
Film and TV
- Touchez Pas au Grisbi, a 1954 French-Italian film released in the UK as Honour Among Thieves
- Adieu l'ami, a 1968 film starring Charles Bronson reissued as Honor Among Thieves
- "Honor Among Thieves" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), episode
- "Honor Among Thieves", episode 4 of The Flash
- "Honor Among Thieves", episode 5 of White Collar season 4
- "Honor Among Thieves", episode 20 of Criminal Minds season 2
- "Honour Among Thieves", episode 76 of The Bill series 9
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, the third game in the Sly Cooper franchise
- Honor Among Thieves (Artful Dodger album) 1976
- Honor Among Thieves (Edwin McCain album) 1995
- Honor Among Thieves, album by Antiseen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honour Among Thieves.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.