From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hooch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hooch is a colloquial term for alcoholic beverages (also spelled hootch).
Hooch may also refer to:
As a name:
- Hooch (surname), a list of fictional characters surnamed Hooch
- De Hooch, a list of Dutch painters surnamed de Hooch
- the title dog character in Turner & Hooch, a 1989 film starring Tom Hanks
- "Hooch", a song on the Melvins's 1993 album Houdini
- "Hooch", a song by Everything, considered to be the band's signature song
- "Hooch", a song from the Sum 41 album Does This Look Infected?
- "Hooch", a song from the Kelis album Food
- Hoosh, a stew made from water, biscuits and pemmican sometimes spelled Hooch
- Chattahoochee River, United States watercourse
- Hooper's Hooch, a 1990s brand of alcopop
- Hooch, liquid produced during the making of sourdough starter
- Hooch, Vietnam War slang for a thatched hut or improvised living space (e.g. inside sand-bagged bunker or improved "foxhole")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.