Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hooch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hooch or hootch is a colloquial term for an alcoholic distilled beverage. The terms may also refer to:
- Chattahoochee River, United States watercourse nicknamed "The Hooch"
- Hooch (surname), a list of fictional characters surnamed Hooch
- De Hooch, a list of Dutch painters surnamed de Hooch
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Hooch, the titular dog character in the film Turner & Hooch (1989), starring Tom Hanks
- "Hooch", a song by Everything, considered to be the band's signature song
- "Hooch", a song from Kelis' album Food
- "Hooch", a song on the Melvins' album Houdini (1993)
- "Hooch", a song from Sum 41's album Does This Look Infected?
- "The Hooch", a song from Travis Scott's album Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight
Food and drinks
- Hooch, liquid produced during the making of sourdough starter
- Hooper's Hooch, a 1990s brand of alcopop (spirit cooler)
- Hoosh or Hooch, a stew made from water, biscuits, and pemmican
- Hooch (application), the New York-based subscription drinks app company
- Hooch or hootch, Vietnam War slang for a thatched hut or improvised living space (e.g., inside a sand-bagged bunker or improved "foxhole")
- Hootch, military slang for tarpaulin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.