|Look up hooch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hooch is a colloquial term for an alcoholic distilled beverage (also spelled hootch).
Hooch may also refer to:
- Chattahoochee River, United States watercourse
- Hooch (surname), a list of fictional characters surnamed Hooch
- De Hooch, a list of Dutch painters surnamed de Hooch
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Hooch, the titular dog character in the film Turner & Hooch (1989), starring Tom Hanks
- "Hooch", a song by Everything, considered to be the band's signature song
- "Hooch", a song from Kelis' album Food
- "Hooch", a song on the Melvins' album Houdini (1993)
- "The Hooch", a song from Travis Scott's album Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight
- "Hooch", a song from Sum 41's album Does This Look Infected?
Brands and enterprises
- Hooch (company), the New York-based subscription drinks app
- Hooper's Hooch, a 1990s brand of alcopop
- Hooch or hootch, Vietnam War slang for a thatched hut or improvised living space (e.g., inside sand-bagged bunker or improved "foxhole")
- Hooch, liquid produced during the making of sourdough starter
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.