Hook, Line and Sinker
|Look up hook, line, and sinker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Hook, Line and Sinker are the three essential pieces of fishing tackle in angling. Also, in English language, the phrase 'to swallow something "hook, line and sinker" ' is an idiomatic expression to describe a situation where a person or group accepts wholesale and uncritically an idea or set of beliefs.
- Hook, line and sinker, fishing equipment
- Hook, Line and Sinker (1930 film), a slapstick comedy starring Wheeler & Woolsey
- Hook, Line & Sinker (1969 film), a comedy starring Jerry Lewis
- Hook, Line and Sinker (Transformers), characters in Marvel's Transformers comics
- Hook, Line and Sinker (TV program), Australian television fishing show
- Hook, Line and Stinker, a Looney Tunes cartoon
- Hook, Lion and Sinker, a Disney cartoon starring Donald Duck and Louie the Mountain Lion.
- Spy Hook, Spy Line, and Spy Sinker, a series of spy novels by Len Deighton.
- Fish or cut bait (fellow fishing-theamed idiom).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hook, Line and Sinker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.