Hoopers (department store)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Harrogate, originally the Harrogate branch of Marshall & Snelgrove, it became Cresta House (under the ownership of Debenhams) and latterly Schofields (owned for a time by House of Fraser).
- Torquay, formerly Williams & Cox (since 1982)
- Tunbridge Wells, formerly Weekes
- Wilmslow, formerly Finnigans (since 1982)
- "About Us - Hooper Stores". Retrieved 19 Dec 2014.
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a retailer in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|