|Operator||Fraser Valley Regional District|
|Location||Hope, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||128 ft / 39 m|
Hope Aerodrome, (IATA: YHE, ICAO: CYHE), is located 2.6 nautical miles (4.8 km; 3.0 mi) west of Hope Townsite (the previous Town of Hope) within the municipal District of Hope, British Columbia, Canada.
There is one turf runway 3,960 ft × 250 ft (1,207 m × 76 m). The airport is operated by the Fraser Valley Regional District. The Hope Airport lies within the community of Flood in the District of Hope.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived 2013-06-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- District of Hope name for the area of the previous town of hope see district website - www.hope.ca/upload/dcd597_Hope_Townsite_ROADMAP.pdf
- Map of the District of Hope, see district website file - www.hope.ca/upload/dcd600_frvd_area_hope.pdf on map webpage www.hope.ca/bylaws/index.php?SUID=&selectedFolder=84
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOpBXmqa0eY 737 Landing at CYHE in 1972
- Vancouver Soaring Association
- Hope Airport Weather Cam at the Meteorological Service of Canada
- Hope Airpark on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Accident history for YHE: Hope Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Hope Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|