|Former SEPTA regional rail station|
Hopewell station in 2013.
|Location||Railroad Place, Hopewell, New Jersey|
|Area||0.3 acres (0.12 ha)|
|Architectural style||Second Empire|
|MPS||Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR|
|NRHP reference #||84002728|
|Added to NRHP||June 22, 1984|
|Designated NJRHP||March 17, 1984|
Hopewell station is located in Hopewell, Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. The station was built in 1876. The head house has been on the state and federal registers of historic places since 1984 and was originally listed as part of the Operating Passenger Railroad Stations Thematic Resource. New Jersey Transit has proposed reopening the station to railroad service as part of the West Trenton Line.
The Delaware and Bound Brook Railroad built the station in 1876 as part of the planned National Railway route between New York City and Washington, D.C. The station was leased by the Philadelphia and Reading Railway in 1879. Train service to the station was terminated in 1982.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Mercer County, New Jersey
- List of New Jersey Transit stations
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Mercer County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. January 10, 2010. p. 12. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 3, 2010. Retrieved April 7, 2010.
- "New Jersey Transit Railroad Station Survey: Hopewell". National Park Service. 1984. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "NRHP Nomination Form Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR". National Register of Historic Places. September 29, 1984. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Media related to Hopewell (D&BB station) at Wikimedia Commons