|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Hopton is a village and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk in eastern England. Located just south of the Norfolk border on the B1111 road between Stanton and Garboldisham, in 2005 it had a population of 650. It shares a parish council with neighbouring Knettishall.
All Saints' Church is at the geographical centre of the village, it has regular services and is part of the United Benefice of Stanton, Hopton, Market Weston, Barningham & Coney Weston.
- Estimates of Total Population of Areas in Suffolk Archived 2008-12-19 at the Wayback Machine. Suffolk County Council
- "Civil Parish 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- United Benefice of Stanton, Hopton, Market Weston, Barningham & Coney Weston
- Hopton cum Knettishall Parish Council
- Hopton Primary School
- Little Tots Pre-school group
- Revell Architecture & Engineering
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|