Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hora may refer to:
- Hora, a Romanian producer of musical instruments
- Hora (surname)
- Hora (musician), member of the Japanese duo Schwarz Stein
- Hora people, an indigenous people of Bolivia
- Hora, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Hora (dance), a circle dance originating in the Balkans
- "Hora" (song), 1982 Eurovision contest entry by Avi Toledano
- Hora (astrology), a branch of the Indian system Jyotiṣa
- Hora, any of several Western Classical goddesses, collectively Horae
- the Latin word for hour, or time
- Dipterocarpus zeylanicus, a tree species commonly known by its anglicized Sinhalese name "hora"
- Hora (2009 film), a 2009 Norwegian exploitation film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.