This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Horace H. Dediu
February 25, 1968
|Alma mater|| • Tufts University
• Harvard University
|Occupation||Author, Blogger, mobile analyst|
He is known for his analysis of Apple's business strategy and predictions of their financials.
Early life and education
After receiving a Master of Science degree in computer engineering from Tufts University, located in Medford, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard University, located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He was a student of Clayton Christensen, and frequently cites Christensen in his podcasts and on his website.
He founded Asymco in April 2010.
- List of Harvard University people
- List of non-fiction writers
- List of people from Massachusetts
- List of Tufts University people
- U.S. Public Records Index Vol 1 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), 2010.
- Elmer-DeWitt, Philip. "The New King of Apple Analysts". Fortune. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- People of asymco. "Asymco.com". Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- Dediu, Horace. "Clayton Christensen and Siri". asymco.com. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- Dediu, Horace. "Google's Strategic Mistakes Drove Motorola Buy". Harvard Business Review. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- Carmody, Tim (17 October 2011). "What Apple's Big Weekend Means in the Global Smartphone Market". Wired. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- Hardawar, Devindra. "Apple Now World's No. 1 Smartphone Vendor, Has More Cash than US Gov". VentureBeat. Retrieved 29 October 2011.