Horace Fletcher (footballer)
|Full name||Horace Robert Fletcher|
|Date of birth||1876|
|Place of birth||Rotherham, England|
|Date of death||September 1931 (aged 54)|
|Place of death||Rotherham, England|
|Playing position||Inside left|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Horace Robert Fletcher (1876 – September 1931), known as either Horace or Robert Fletcher, was an English footballer who scored 6 goals from 28 appearances in the Football League playing for Lincoln City as an inside left. He played in the Midland League for Mexborough, and also played non-league football for Rotherham Town.
- "Horace Fletcher". The Lincoln City FC Archive. Lincoln City F.C. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- "Index entry". FreeBMD. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Joyce, Michael (2004). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: SoccerData. p. 91. ISBN 978-1-899468-67-6.
- "The Midland League". The Yorkshire Herald. 5 October 1896. p. 7.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1870s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|