Horace Greeley (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Horace Greeley (1811–1872) was editor of the New-York Tribune and an 1872 presidential candidate.
- Hjalmar Horace Greeley Schacht (1877–1970), German economist and politician
- Statue of Horace Greeley (City Hall Park), Manhattan, New York
- Statue of Horace Greeley (Herald Square), Manhattan, New York
- Horace Greeley High School, Chappaqua, New York
- Horace Greeley Award, New England award for public service journalism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horace Greeley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.