Hormones and Behavior
|Edited by||C.M. McCormick|
|ISO 4||Horm. Behav.|
Hormones and Behavior is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering behavioral endocrinology. It is published by Elsevier and is an official journal of the Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology. The journal covers hormone-brain relationships and publishes original research articles from laboratory or field studies on species ranging from invertebrates to mammals. It focuses on neuroendocrine and endocrine mechanisms affecting the development of behavior and on the ecological and evolutionary significance of hormone-behavior relationships.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Chemical Abstracts Service, Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Life Sciences, The Zoological Record, BIOSIS Previews, and Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed. The 2018 journal impact factor for the journal was 4.445.
- Hormones and Behavior, Elsevier, retrieved 21 June 2014
- "Society of Behavioral Neuroendocrinology". Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Scopus title list". Elsevier. Archived from the original (Microsoft Excel) on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "Hormones and Behavior". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-06-23.