|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The horn (Vietnamese: dấu móc or dấu râu) is a diacritic mark attached to the top right corner of the letters o and u in the Vietnamese alphabet to give ơ and ư, unrounded variants of the vowel represented by the basic letter. In Vietnamese, it is rarely considered a separate diacritic; rather, the characters ơ and ư are considered separate from o and u.
In Unicode, horn is encoded as a combining mark, and precomposed letters.
- U+031B ̛ COMBINING HORN (HTML
The Unicode and HTML codes for letters with a horn are:
- U+01A0 Ơ LATIN CAPITAL LETTER O WITH HORN (HTML
- U+01A1 ơ LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH HORN (HTML
- U+01AF Ư LATIN CAPITAL LETTER U WITH HORN (HTML
- U+01B0 ư LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH HORN (HTML
|This writing system-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|