From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hornblower may refer to:
- Horatio Hornblower, a fictional officer of the British Royal Navy created by C.S. Forester
- Hornblower (TV series), a series of television programmes based on Forester's novels
- A family of hobbits in the works of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hornblower, the pre-Crisis superhero name of Mal Duncan, a DC Comics character
- Hornblower Cruises, San Francisco-based charter yacht, dining cruise and ferry service company
- Hornblower Hybrid, the first known multi-hulled hybrid ferry boat in the United States
- Hornblower & Weeks a former investment banking firm founded in 1888
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hornblower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.