From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Horny (disambiguation))
|Look up horny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horny may refer to:
- Sexual arousal
- Horn (anatomy)
- Epimedium, also known as "horny goat weed"
- Hornyhead chub, a North American freshwater fish
- Horned lizard, also known as "horny toad" or "horned frog"
- Horny layer of skin
- Horny, a character in the game The Adventures of Willy Beamish
- The horned reaper, a character from the games Dungeon Keeper and Dungeon Keeper 2
People with this name (or similar names)
- Štefan Horný, Slovak football manager
- Karen Horney, an early 20th-century German psychoanalyst
- Jeff Hornacek, retired basketball player
- All pages with titles containing "Horny"
- Do You Like Horny Bunnies?, (Japanese: エッチなバニーさんは嫌い?) is a bishōjo game developed by ZyX
- Happy, Horny, Gay and Sassy, an EP released by Screeching Weasel in 1992
- "Horny as a Dandy", a mash-up of Mousse T.'s "Horny" and The Dandy Warhols' "Bohemian Like You"
- Me So Horny, a song by 2 Live Crew
- The Horny Horns, a horn section of a band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.