There are 35 placenames and 1 district in Ukraine called Horodyshche (Ukrainian: Городище). This widely popular placename stems from old Ukrainian word horod, which means a fortified town, settlement but also can mean a garden in modern Ukrainian, depending on the stress of the syllable.
- Horodysche - city in Cherkasy Oblast of central Ukraine, the administrative center of Horodyshche Raion
- Horodyshche, Luhansk Oblast - urban-type settlement in Perevalsk Raion of Luhansk Oblast
- Horodyshche - village in Kozova Raion of Ternopil Oblast of western Ukraine
- Horodyshche, Zboriv Raion - village in Zboriv Raion of Ternopil Oblast of western Ukraine
- Horodyshche, Kivertsi Raion - village in Kivertsi raion of Volyn Oblast in western Ukraine
- Horodyshche, Kovel Raion - village in Kovel Raion of Volyn Oblast in western Ukraine
- Horodyshche, Lutsk Raion - village in Lutsk Raion of Volyn Oblast
- Horodyshche, Lityn Raion - village in Lityn Raion of Vinnytsia Oblast, western Ukraine
- Horodyshche, Zhydachiv Raion - village in Zhydachiv Raion of Lviv Oblast
- Horodyshche, Dubrovytsia Raion - village in Dubrovytsia Raion of Rivne Oblast
- Horodyshche is also former name of Hradyzk in Poltava Oblast, Ukraine
- Horodyshche (border checkpoint) - border checkpoint in Ukraine on the border with Belarus across from Verkhniy Trebezhov
- Horodyszcze (disambiguation) (Ukrainian spelling written in Polish) - placenames in Poland (nearby Ukraine) with this name
- Grodziszcze (disambiguation) (proper Polish spelling) - related placenames in Poland
- Gorodishche, Russia - placenames in Russia with this name
- Haradzishcha - two placenames in Belarus with this name
- Horodişte (disambiguation) - four placenames in Moldova
- Hradiště (disambiguation) - placenames in Czech republic and Slovakia
- Grădiştea (disambiguation) (Romanian form) - placenames in Romania
- Gradište (disambiguation) - placenames in Serbia, Croatia and Macedonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.