Horrie Miller (aviator)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Horace Clive Miller
30 April 1893
|Died||1980 (aged 86–87)|
- H.C. Miller - Horrie Miller and the centenary air race of 1929. Sunday Independent (23 hours 31 minutes 58 seconds), 16 Dec. 1984, p. 18
- Western Australian Aviators Hall of Fame
- "Horrie Miller Drive, Perth Airport WA 6105 Street Information - allhomes".
- Access road to new International Airport to be named "Horrie Miller Drive" in honour of WA pioneer aviator The West Australian, 1 Dec. 1984, p. 40
- Dunn, Frank, (1984) Speck in the sky : a history of Airlines of Western Australia Perth, W.A: Airlines of W.A ISBN 0-9590823-0-1
- Lewis, Julie (1987) Interview with Dunbar Hooper, and Horrie Miller (reference to Woods, Jimmy, 1893-1975 and WA Airways ) Battye Library Oral History transcript
- Miller, Horace Clive (Horrie) (1968 or 1976) Early birds : magnificent men of Australian aviation between the wars Adelaide : Rigby, Series Seal books ISBN 0-7270-0135-3
- Court, Charles, Sir, (1995) Horace Clive Miller ("Horrie Miller"), 1893-1980 : from barnstorming joyrides to boardrooms / an address by Sir Charles Court in presenting the 1995 Sir Norman Brearley oration at W.A. Club, Perth, W.A. on 23 August 1995. Perth, W.A.: Civil Aviation Historical Society (W.A. Division), 1995.
- National Archives of Australia World War I service records search, accessed 7 July 2007.
- Mervyn W. Prime, 2011, "Horrie Miller", Aviation Australia, accessed 16 June 2011.