|Studio album by Drain sth|
|Released||June 5, 1996|
|Recorded||Decibel Studio in Stockholm, Sweden|
56:58Label = MVG Records
|Producer||Drain STH and Adam Kviman|
|Drain sth chronology|
|Entertainment Weekly||B- link|
Horror Wrestling is the first studio album by the Swedish all-female Grunge/Metal band Drain STH, released on June 5, 1996 (see 1996 in music). It was the band's first full album, following the Serve the Shame EP released three years previous.
- "I Don't Mind" (lyrics: Sjöholm; music: Drain STH) 3:43
- "Smile" (lyrics: Sjöholm; music: Axén, Kjellberg) 4:14
- "Serve the Shame" (lyrics & music: Sjöholm) 3:57
- "Mirror's Eyes" (miscredited as "Mirror's Smile" on the back of the 1998 album) (lyrics: Sjöholm; music: Drain STH) 3:57
- "Someone" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Kjellberg) 4:24
- "Crucified" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Canel) 4:09
- "Stench" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Canel) 4:59
- "Crack the Liar's Smile" (lyrics: Sjöholm; music: Kjellberg) 4:01
- "Klotera" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Canel, Kjellberg) 3:46
- "Mind Over Body" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Canel) 5:38
- "Unforgiving Hours" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Kjellberg) 4:53
- "Unreal" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Kjellberg) 4:48
- "(So I Will Burn) Alone" (lyrics: Axén; music: Axén, Canel, Kjellberg) 4:29
The album was reissued in 1998 with an orange cover & two bonus tracks:
- "Serve the Shame (Acoustic)" (lyrics & music: Sjöholm) 3:35
- "Ace of Spades" (Lemmy, Phil Taylor, Eddie Clarke) 5:02
The Crack the Liar's Smile single included a bonus track called Without Eyes. It was recorded during the Horror Wrestling sessions, but had not previously been released.
A 2-track single for Serve the Shame was also released. This included the acoustic version heard on the reissued of Horror Wrestling, as well as an unplugged version of the track.
- Maria Sjöholm: vocals
- Flavia Canel: guitar
- Anna Kjellberg: bass
- Martina Axén: drums, backing vocals
- Nico Elgstrand: acoustic guitar on "Crack the Liar's Smile," "Mirror's Eyes," and "Unforgiving Hours"
- Sebastian Öberg: cello on "I Don't Mind," "Mind Over Body," "Unforgiving Hours" and "Unreal"
- Orjan Örnkloo: samples on "I Don't Mind"