|Elevation||10,353 ft (3,156 m) |
|Prominence||1,437 ft (438 m) |
|Isolation||13.04 mi (20.99 km) |
|Listing||Colorado range high points|
|Location||Ouray County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Highest summit of the|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Horsefly Peak, Colorado
Horsefly Peak is the highest summit of the Uncompahgre Plateau in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 10,353-foot (3,156 m) peak is located 10.0 miles (16.1 km) west by north (bearing 284°) of the Town of Ridgway in Ouray County, Colorado, United States.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Horsefly Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "HORSEFLY PK". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Horsefly Peak includes an adjustment of +1.581 m (+5.19 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Horsefly Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|