Horseshoe Mountain (Colorado)
|Elevation||13,905 ft (4,238 m) |
|Prominence||758 ft (231 m) |
|Isolation||2.83 mi (4.55 km) |
|Location||Lake and Park counties, Colorado, United States|
|Parent range||Mosquito Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Mount Sherman, Colorado
Horseshoe Mountain is a high mountain summit in the Mosquito Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 13,905-foot (4,238 m) thirteener is located 7.1 miles (11.5 km) southeast by east (bearing 126°) of the City of Leadville, Colorado, United States, on the drainage divide separating San Isabel National Forest and Lake County from Pike National Forest and Park County.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Horseshoe Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- The elevation of Horseshoe Mountain includes an adjustment of +2.031 m (+6.66 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Horseshoe Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|