Horstmann Peak from the northeast
|Elevation||10,475 ft (3,193 m)|
|Prominence||1,430 ft (440 m) |
|Parent peak||Mickey's Spire|
|Parent range||Sawtooth Range|
|Topo map||USGS Warbonnet Peak|
|Easiest route||Scrambling, class 3|
Horstmann Peak, at 10,475 feet (3,193 m) above sea level is the 11th highest peak in the Sawtooth Range of Idaho. The peak is located in the Sawtooth Wilderness of Sawtooth National Recreation Area in Custer County. The peak is located 1.85 mi (2.98 km) south-southeast of Mickey's Spire, its line parent. It is also 2.0 mi (3.2 km) south of Thompson Peak and 1.35 mi (2.17 km) north of Braxon Peak.
- "Horstmann Peak, Idaho". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "Horstmann Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- Sawtooth National Forest (Map) (1998 ed.). Sawtooth National Forest, U.S. Forest Service.
- "Horstmann Peak". SummitPost.org. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "Horstmann Peak". Lists of John. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|