Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Horta or horta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horta may refer to:
- Horta, 'orchard' or 'vegetable garden' in Portuguese and Catalan (from Latin hortus 'garden, park'; cfr. Spanish huerta)
- Adolfo Horta (1957–2016), Cuban boxer
- José Ramos-Horta (born 1949), East Timor politician
- Victor Horta (1861–1947), Belgian architect who worked in the Art Nouveau style
- Salvator of Horta (1520–1567), 16th century Spanish saint
Places and jurisdictions
- Horta (Barcelona), an area in the Horta-Guinardó district of Barcelona
- Horta (Barcelona Metro), the northern terminus of Barcelona metro line 5
- L'Horta (disambiguation)
- Horta (Vila Nova de Foz Côa), a civil parish in the municipality of Vila Nova de Foz Côa
- Horta, Azores, a municipality and city on the island of Faial
- Horta, Africa, an Ancient city and former bishopric in Africa Proconsularis, now in Tunisia and a Latin Catholic titular see
- Horta (mythology), a goddess in Etruscan mythology
- Horta (food), Greek boiled green vegetables
- HORTA (mining), an underground geographic positioning technology used in mining
- Horta, a silicon-based intelligent lifeform from the Star Trek episode "The Devil in the Dark"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.