Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Horta or horta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horta may refer to:
- Horta, 'orchard' or 'vegetable garden' in Portuguese and Catalan (from Latin hortus 'garden, park'; cfr. Spanish huerta)
- Adolfo Horta (1957–2016), Cuban boxer
- José Ramos-Horta (born 1949), East Timor politician
- Victor Horta (1861–1947), Belgian architect who worked in the Art Nouveau style
- Salvator of Horta (1520–1567), 16th century Spanish saint
Places and jurisdictions
- Horta (Barcelona), an area in the Horta-Guinardó district of Barcelona
- Horta (Barcelona Metro), the northern terminus of Barcelona metro line 5
- L'Horta (disambiguation)
- Horta (Vila Nova de Foz Côa), a civil parish in the municipality of Vila Nova de Foz Côa
- Horta, Azores, a municipality and city on the island of Faial
- Horta, Africa, an Ancient city and former bishopric in Africa Proconsularis, now in Tunisia and a Latin Catholic titular see
- Horta (mythology), a goddess in Etruscan mythology
- Horta (food), Greek boiled green vegetables
- HORTA (mining), an underground geographic positioning technology used in mining
- Horta, a silicon-based intelligent lifeform from the Star Trek episode "The Devil in the Dark"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.