|Born||1981 (age 37–38)|
|Instruments||Violin, Ableton Push|
|Associated acts||Tangerine Dream|
Motimaru Dance Company
Tukico (solo project)
Born in Osaka, Yamane attended the University of Arts in Aichi. Her training destined her to be a violinist in classical music, but she extended her practice to modern music and later to pop music. She moved to Europe to further study in Berlin and Rostock, finally relocating in Berlin.
In 2013 she started a solo project, Tukico, with a debut performance at Madame Claude, Berlin, in 2014. She pairs up with Jürgen Heidemann in KiSeki (木石), producing experimental music with the sound of wood (木, wood of a violin, played by Yamane) and stones (石, stones, played by Heidemann). She often toured as a violinist with Jane Birkin and other Japanese musicians. She composes and plays with the Berlin-based Motimaru Dance Company.
- 2014: KiSeki: Traumstein
- 2015: Tukico: SD card [Regen from Ame] (video works)
- 2016: Hoshiko Yamane/Tansik: Discord (dance soundtrack)
- 2017: Hoshiko Yamane: MUT (dance soundtrack)
- 2017: Hoshiko Yamane/Duenn: Nakaniwa
- 2017: Hoshiko Yamane: A Story of a Man EP
- 2018: Hoshiko Yamane: Threads
- 2018: Hoshiko Yamane: Twilight EP (dance soundtrack)
Tangerine Dream (partial)
- 2011: Live at the Lowry (The Gate of Saturn, live at the Lowry, Manchester)
- 2011: Knights of Asheville (live in Asheville)
- 2011: The Island of the Fay (guest on track 4)
- 2011: The Angel of the West Window (plays on 3 tracks)
- 2015: Supernormal - The Australian Concerts 2014
- 2015: Quantum Key
- 2016: Live at The Philharmony Szczecin - Poland
- 2016: Particles
- 2017: The Sessions I
- 2017: Quantum Gate
- 2018: The Sessions II
- 2018: The Sessions III
- Berling, Michael, "Voices In The Net on Hoshiko Yamane", Tangerine Dream collectors reference
- "~ing / TANSIK", Kikoe Project - Berlin, 2012, archived from the original on January 9, 2017
- "Discord / TANSIK - Ein Tanzstück", Theaterhaus - Berlin, June 3, 2016, retrieved January 8, 2017
- Dome, Malcolm (August 1, 2017). "Tangerine Dream: "All we ask is that fans listen with open minds"". loudersound.com.
- Haught, Graham (January 27, 2014), "SOUND: The Resonators Series // (Tukico) Hoshiko Yamane's Debut Performance at Madame Claude", Berlin Art Link, retrieved January 8, 2017
- ACUD programme, Evolutive Dance Festival, July 4, 2014, retrieved January 8, 2017
- Price, Simon (February 3, 2013). "Simon Price on Jane Birkin: Jane reignites her flame for Serge". The Independent. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Twilight / Motimaru Dance Company, 2016, retrieved January 8, 2017
- "Cargo". Invisible Hands Music.
- "Fifteen Questions Interview with Tangerine Dream". Fifteen Questions. 2017.
- Clarkson, John (10 May 2018). "Thorsten Quaeschning : Interview". Penny Black Music.