|Look up hospital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hospital is an institution for health care providing patient treatment by specialized staff and equipment.
Hospital may also refer to:
- Hospital (novel), a 2007 novel by Toby Litt
- The Hospital, a book by Jan de Hartog about the 1960s Houston charity hospitals
Film and television
- Hospital (1970 film), a 1970 documentary film
- The Hospital, a 1971 Academy Award winning black comedy film
- The Hospital (2013 film), a horror film
- Hospital (1997), a 1997 Channel 5 UK one-off comedy
- The Hospital (TV series), a 2006 Taiwanese TV drama series
- Hospital Records, a record label based in London
- "Hospital", by The Lemonheads from the album Car Button Cloth
- "Hospital", by The Used from the album Lies for the Liars
- "Hospital", by Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers
- "Hospital", by Nephew featuring L.O.C.
- Hospital, County Limerick, a town in the Republic of Ireland
- The Hospital (club), an artists club in London
- L'Hôpital's rule, a calculus rule to help evaluate limits involving indeterminate forms
- Guillaume de l'Hôpital (1661–1704), French mathematician
- Janette Turner Hospital (born 1942), Australian novelist
- Ralph Hospital (1891–1972), U.S. Army officer during World War I and World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hospital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.