Hospital das Clínicas
Hospital das Clínicas or Hospital de Clínicas (Clinics Hospital) is a denomination traditionally reserved for teaching hospitals in Brazil. Another common denomination is Hospital Universitário (University Hospital).
There are several hospitals under these names in Brazil:
- Hospital das Clínicas da Universidade de São Paulo, one of the three teaching hospitals of the University of São Paulo, São Paulo, the two others being:
- Hospital de Clínicas da Universidade Estadual de Campinas, teaching hospital of the State University of Campinas, in Campinas, state of São Paulo
- Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre of the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, state of Rio Grande do Sul
Other institutions are:
- Hospital das Clínicas da Universidade Federal do Paraná, in Curitiba, state of Paraná
- Hospital Universitário Clementino Fraga Filho of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, in Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital Universitário Pedro Ernesto of the University of the State of Rio de Janeiro, in Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital Universitário Polydoro Ernani de São Thiago of the Federal University of Santa Catarina, in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina
- Hospital Universitário Prof. Alberto Antunes of the Federal University of Alagoas, in Maceió, Alagoas
- Hospital das Clínicas of Federal University of Goiás, in Goiânia, Goiás
- Hospital de Clínicas "José de San Martín", in Argentina
- Hospital de Clínicas "Dr. Manuel Quintela", in Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.