From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hospitality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hospitality refers to the relationship between a guest and a host, wherein the host receives the guest with goodwill.
Hospitality may also refer to:
- The hospitality industry, an umbrella term for several service industries including hotels, food service, casinos and tourism
- Hospitality service, a centrally-organized social network wherein travelers and tourists exchange accommodation without monetary exchange
- Hospitality (album), a 2006 Venetian Snares album
- The Hospitality Branch, a tributary of the Great Egg Harbor River in southeastern New Jersey
- A brand of musical events hosted by Hospital Records.
- Hospitality (band), a Brooklyn, NY band on Merge Records.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hospitality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.