Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hostel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hostel is a budget-oriented, overnight lodging place where travelers rent accommodation by the bed as opposed to the whole room.
Hostel may also refer to:
- Hostel (TV series), a 2003 Nepalese television series
- In Nepal, a boarding school or dormitory for resident students at colleges
- Hostel (2005 film), a 2005 American horror film
- Hostel (2011 film), a 2011 Indian film
- Hostel (2013 film), a 2013 Nepali movie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hostel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.