From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the legal term, see Hostile witness.
Hostile Witness is a 1968 British courtroom-based drama film based on a play by Jack Roffey, directed by Ray Milland (who had starred in the play on Broadway) and starring Milland, Sylvia Sims, Raymond Huntley and Julian Holloway.
- Ray Milland as Simon Crawford - Q.C.
- Sylvia Syms as Sheila Larkin
- Felix Aylmer as Justice Osborne
- Raymond Huntley as John Naylor
- Geoffrey Lumsden as Major Hugh Beresford Maitland
- Norman Barrs as Charles Milburn
- Percy Marmont as Justice Matthew Gregory
- Dulcie Bowman as Lady Phyllis Gregory
- Ewan Roberts as Hamish Gillespie
- Richard Hurndall as Superintendent Eley
- Ronald Leigh-Hunt as Dr. Wimborne
|This article related to a British film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|