Hot pot (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hot pot is a dish or style of cooking from China, Taiwan, and southeast Asia.
Hot pot may also refer to:
- Shabu-shabu, a Japanese dish in the hot pot style
- Lancashire hotpot, a traditional English stew of meat, potatoes and vegetables
- Hodge-Podge (soup)
- Karelian hot pot
- Hot Pot Music, a record label
- Everybody Speaks Nonsenses II – Hot Pot, a Taiwanese TV show
- A brand of electric kettle
- For the style of "hot pot" cooking that uses a clay pot, see Clay pot cooking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hot pot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.