Hota Station (Fukui)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2011)|
|Location||Hota, Shikadani-chō, Katsuyama, Fukui
|Operated by||Echizen Railway|
|Line(s)||Katsuyama Eiheiji Line|
Only local trains serve Hota Station. One track serves a single platform, and the station is unstaffed.
- Since the station is nestled between hills to the south and the Kuzuryū River to the north, there are few structures of note. Two light industrial plants lie to the southeast.
- Fukui Prefectural Route 168 passes to the north.
- August 21, 1916: Station opens.
- June 25, 2001: Operations halted due to accident on the Echizen Main Line.
- October 19, 2003: Station reopens as an Echizen Railway station.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|