Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hotbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hotbox or hot box may refer to:
- A hotbed (gardening) that is enclosed in a box with a glass or clear plastic lid
- Hot box, an overheated journal box on a railroad car
- Hot box (game), a half-court flying disc sport with a very small box-shaped scoring area
- Hotbox (baseball), also known as the rundown, is a running/fielding/throwing drill in baseball training
- Hot Box (appliance) an improvised appliance to heat up food, usually with incandescent light bulbs as the heat source
- Hotbox (TV series), a Canadian sketch comedy show named for the marijuana/hash smoking practice
- Box (torture), also called a hot box; a form of torture and penal punishment by imprisoning a person in an overheated room, cell or cage
- A hotbox, a pressure washer accessory, powered by oil, gas or electricity, used to heat water before it is sprayed from the washer
- Hotboxing, smoking marijuana or hashish in a small enclosed area, causing it to fill with smoke in order to maximize the effect
- The Hot Box, a fictional nightclub from the musical Guys and Dolls
- an enclosure used for beef aging
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hotbox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.