Hotel Ground Zero
|Hotel Ground Zero|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||1|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Original release||September 11, 2009|
|Preceded by||102 Minutes That Changed America (2008)|
Hotel Ground Zero (titled The 9/11 Hotel in the UK) is an American television documentary special that premiered on September 11, 2009 on the History channel, marking the eighth anniversary of the event. The program features the overshadowed story of the Marriott World Trade Center (3 WTC) on the day of the 2001 attacks, resulting in its destruction caused by the collapse of the adjacent South Tower followed by the North Tower, as told by people who had escaped from the hotel.
- 9/11: The Twin Towers (2006 BBC docudrama, also called Inside the Twin Towers)
- 102 Minutes That Changed America (September 11, 2008, TV special)
- 102 Minutes: The Untold Story of the Fight to Survive Inside the Twin Towers (2006 book)
- The Miracle of Stairway B (2006 TV special)
- September 11 attacks
- World Trade Center (1973–2001)
- Hotel Ground Zero. DocumentaryVine.com. September 11, 2009.
- Hotel Ground Zero. Youtube. September 11, 2009.
- Humphries, Steve (Director) (September 11, 2009). Hotel Ground Zero (TV movie). History Channel. IMDb.
- "Sept 11 Marriott Stories: Survivor stories and Memorium". Marriott World Trade Center Survivors Site. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
|This article about a historical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|