Number of locations
|130 hotels (2021)|
|Parent||IHG Hotels & Resorts|
Hotel Indigo is a chain of small, individually owned boutique hotels, which is part of IHG Hotels & Resorts. As of December 2021, there were 130 Hotel Indigo properties featuring 16,343 rooms worldwide.
The first Hotel Indigo opened in Atlanta, Georgia in October 2004 and a second location opened in the historic Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois in May 2005 (later going into foreclosure and re-branding as the Claridge House). The brand's first non-US property debuted in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (which later went independent from the InterContinental brand).
- Branicki Residential House, which currently houses the Hotel Indigo, Warsaw
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh
- "Hotel Indigo". InterContinental Hotels Group. Retrieved 22 April 2022.
- King, Danny. "Atlanta's second Hotel Indigo opens near airport". Travel Weekly. Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- Ori, Ryan (18 April 2018). "Gold Coast's Hotel Indigo getting new name: Claridge House". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- Sell, George. "Ottawa Hotel Indigo to deflag and go independent". Boutique Hotels. Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- Kansier, Brooke (1 July 2019). "Police: Hotel Indigo murder-suicide 'a closed case'". Record Eagle. Retrieved 1 July 2019.