From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hou or HOU may refer to:
- Hou (surname)
- -hou, a place-name element
- Hou (currency) (Chinese: 毫), a unit of currency in Greater China
- Hou (title) (Chinese: 后), a title in ancient China
- Denglong, or Hou (Chinese: 犼), a Chinese legendary creature
- Hands-On Universe, an educational program
- Hellenic Open University, in Patras, Greece
- Hero of Ukraine
- Hō, an album by Maximum the Hormone
- Houston, Texas, United States
- William P. Hobby Airport, in Houston, Texas, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.