Houghton, South Dakota
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||1,302 ft (397 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
- Ralph Herseth was the twenty-first Governor of South Dakota from 1959 to 1961.
- Stephanie Herseth Sandlin, Former U.S. Representative
- "Houghton". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. 1980-02-13. Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 85.
- "Brown County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- "Ralph Herseth". National Governors Association. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
|This South Dakota state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|