Houghton Lake may refer to:
- Houghton Lake, Michigan, an unincorporated community
- Houghton Lake (Michigan), in Roscommon County, Michigan, the largest inland lake in the state
- Houghton Lake (Ogemaw County, Michigan), a small lake in Cumming Township, Ogemaw County, Michigan
- Houghton Lake, (Indiana), a small lake in Marshall County, Indiana
- Houghton Lake (Saskatchewan), a lake in the Lenore Lake (Saskatchewan) basin
- Lake Houghton (glacial) was a precursor of Lake Huron
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.