Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hound dog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hound dog may refer to:
- Hound, a type of dog that assists hunters by tracking or chasing prey
- Hounddog (film), a 2007 dramatic film starring Dakota Fanning
- AGM-28 Hound Dog, a US Air Force air-launched cruise "standoff" missile
- Farfel the Dog, a ventriloquist puppet and Nestle advertising icon
- Hound Dog, a brand of lawn tools manufactured by Ames True Temper
- Hound Dog (band), a 1980s Japanese rock band
- "Hound Dog" (song), a 1953 Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller song originally recorded by Big Mama Thornton and later popularized by Elvis Presley
- Hound Dog, a brand of resonator guitars manufactured by the Original Musical Instrument Company
- Hound Dog Taylor (1915-1975), American blues guitarist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hound dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.